Cozy 3 Bed 2 bath Single Level Meridian Home 1180 W. Kingswood Ct. Meridian, Idaho 836461,352 sq. ft.Contact: Jared Cozby (208) 830-3715 $184,900Perfect cul de sac location
5 Real Estate Facts That May Surprise You
Real estate is so interesting, at least it is to us! Check out these 8 fun real estate facts that you may not have known!
1) Warren Buffet purchased his home for $31,500 back in 1958. He actually still lives in that home!
2) Brass doors disinfect themselves!
3) In Scotland, homeowners paint the front door of their home red when they officially pay off their rent.
4) Monopoly was originally designed to teach people about the broken nature of capitalism.
5) India's richest home is 1 billion dollars. It has 27 floors and has the capacity to hold up to 168 cars.
6) In New York, you legally need to disclose if your home was to believed to be haunted by ghosts in the home inspection.
These are 6 real estate facts that you may have heard of before. Have you heard of some other ones? Comment them below!
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
Don't miss this one-of-a-kind home! 271 S Barkvine Way, Star MLS 98666252. This Gorgeous Home was custom built as the 2014 St Jude Dream Home!! Located in a desirable Star
95 Lot Approved Boise Foothills Subdivision – This incredible investment opportunity is a Build -Ready project only 10mins from Downtown Boise! Pierce Park Gulch - aka "Deer Valley," is the
Boise North Hill Town Homes 2 And 3 Bedroom Units Going FastWhere outdoor adventure and quality living intertwine. Nestled against thefoothills and moments from downtown Boise you have access to